Laser correction of both eyes including consultation, medical pre-examination and aftercare for CHF 2999
- Laser correction for short- and long-sightedness and astigmatism
- 22 years of experience with approximately 20,000 successful refractive laser eye corrections
- Laser treatment by one of the world's most experienced surgeons
- Individual pre-examination and fine tuning to personal needs in the certified laser centre
- This centre was one of the first laser centres in Switzerland to receive the DIN ISO 9001 2008 certification
- In-depth councelling and explanations
- Modern lasers for all methods (Femto-Lasik, Lasik, Lasek, Epi-Lasik)
- A laser treatment of both eyes, including consultation, medical pre-examination and aftercare
- This is an individual medical service; if contraindications present during the pre-examination and treatment is not possible or if the customer changes their mind, the price of the voucher will be refunded
- Redeemable 24 hours after the deal ends
- All the information about the institute will be given to you after your purchase
- Booking required, upon availability, call the number which will be given to you after your purchase
- Valid for 12 months
The treatment starts with an initial consultation and a detailed explanation of the surgical procedure, in which the patient is counceled about every aspect of the procedure. Beforehand, written information will be sent. This offer is valid for a surgical correction of sight deficiency by laser treatment of both eyes. Aftercare is naturally included in the offer. This voucher could clear the road towards a life without glasses and contact lenses.
To gain the best vision, helps such as glasses or contact lenses are often necessary. The out-patient laser treatment offers a life without these aids. The quoted price refers to a “Premium Femto Lasik” treatment, which, however, from a medical point of view is not suitable for every patient. The ideal method of laser treatment is decided upon by the doctor in charge during the pre-examination in agreement with the patient, and is based only on medical indications. Being able to see without glasses or contact lenses generally means an increase in quality of life, and, amongst other advantages, can enable the patient to return to taking a more active part in sporting activities.
The DIN certified laser centre offers patients laser treatment by an excellent specialist physician with more than 22 years experience from over 20,000 procedures, a caring, experienced team and the newest, DIN certified lasers.
CHF 50 from every procedure are donated to VISION 2020, a joined project of CBM (christoffel blindenmission) and the Swiss Red Cross to combat blindness among the poor.