Asian delights at Chez Kuk with starter or soup, main dish, rice or noodles and dessert for 2 (CHF 59) or 4 persons (CHF 99)
- Delicious Chinese specialties
- A family owned restaurant, warm and welcoming
- Menu includes starter or soup, main dish (shrimps, fish, chicken, pork or duck except the Peking duck), rice or noodles and dessert
- For 2 or 4 persons
- You’ll find your voucher at the close of the deal in your account
- Hurry up, limited offer
- Valid until October 14th 2012
- Monday noon-2pm, Tuesday to Friday and Sunday noon-2pm and 7pm-10pm, Saturday 7pm-10pm
- Closed on bank holidays
- Booking required, upon availability, call 022 329 93 80
- 24h cancellation policy
- Valid for 2 or 4 persons, according to the chosen option – May buy multiple as gifts
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- Drinks are not included
Click on “Buy it Now” to choose between:
- CHF 59 for a menu with starter or soup, main dish (shrimps, fish, chicken, pork or duck except the Peking duck), rice or noodles and dessert for 2 persons (a value of up to CHF 158)
- CHF 99 for a menu with starter or soup, main dish (shrimps, fish, chicken, pork or duck except the Peking duck), rice or noodles and dessert for 4 persons (a value of up to CHF 316)
They say “happy go lucky” and I believe in it! I have a black cat, my flat is located at the number 13 on the street, I nevertheless keep a four leaf clover on wallet –just in case- and I firmly believe that the weeks with a Friday the 13th are bound to be great weeks! You want proof? Well you see, today, I had a craving for some Chinese food and guess what, Groupon is offering a deal at Chez Kuk! Remember, “happy go lucky”! Chez Kuk is a nice family owned restaurant, both warm and welcoming. And most of all it is a place where you will delight yourself!
With today’s deal, you will taste a menu that includes a starter or a soup, a main dish (shrimps, fish, chicken, pork or duck except the Peking duck), rice or noodles and a dessert. All you have to do is to choose between the offer for 2 or 4 persons!
So what will it be? Wun Tun soup or Vietnamese spring rolls for starters? And what about your main course: curry chicken or special cooked shrimps? To discover all the specialties Chez Kuk offers you, you can visit their website: www.chezkuk.ch
Enjoy your meal!
Excellent quality/price ratio for the all you can eat buffet served at lunch! Alexandre Z. iTaste
This restaurant is worth a visit especially for the crispy beef! Otherwise the buffet is perfect to fill yourself for a very correct price! Vincent D. iTaste