Surpass yourself with a rafting excursion on the Vispa river for CHF 54.99 instead of 110 with Matterhorn Rafting Adventures
- A rafting trip on the Vispa river
- Enjoy the beauty of this glacial river which rises in the mountains of Zermatt
- The whole trip lasts 3h30
- The offer includes the round-trip transportation from the meeting point: Brigerbad camping
- The equipment is provided: neoprene suit and shoes, windbreaker, vest and helmet, in accordance to the current norms
- You’ll find your voucher at the close of the deal in your account
- Hurry up, limited offer
- Valid from August the 15th to October the 15th 2012
- Booking required, upon availability, call 079 385 89 47
- Come with a swimsuit, tennis shoes, some sunscreen and sunglasses that you can attach around your neck
- 24h cancellation policy
- Valid for 1 person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Cannot be combined with other offers
That's it, everything is ready for your rafting afternoon! Your swimsuit, your tennis shoes, some sunscreen and sunglasses that you can attach around your neck so you do not lose them. You approach the meeting point: the Brigerbad camping. Your heart starts beating faster in your chest. The team welcomes you and provides you the rest of the equipment, in accordance to the current norms: neoprene suit and shoes, windbreaker, vest and helmet. But in fact, what are you about to do, exactly?
Rafting is a great way to enjoy nature while at the same time to experience the exhilarating thrill of white water. The expert staff will provide you training and safety instructions before getting on the water. Under their guidance you can enjoy a safe descent of the river, taking on the rapids and swimming in the calm stretches.
They offer you more than a “boat trip”, they want to share with you their passion for nature and adventure, environment and rivers.
The Vispa is a glacial river, with maximum water levels in the months of June, July and August. Its source is high up in the mountains of Zermatt and Saas Fee. It is a safe river to run rafting trips, it alternates between rapids and calm stretches of water. In the months of May and September, the Vispa is a quiet and mellow river. During the hot summer days, the Vispa turns into a fast and fun river.
Thanks to Groupon and Matterhorn Rafting Adventures, you are about to perform a rafting trip on the Vispa river for CHF 54.99 instead of 110. Enjoy!